Whats your favorite way to smoke mary jane?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home!

Well, we made it home. I didn't update like I said I would. While in the moment I guess blogging wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Anyhow. We left Thursday night, and got to our hotel Friday afternoon. We checked in, and our room was bitchin :) Suites rock, only way to go! Especially considering that this hotel was only like 58 bucks a night. And it came with so much! But enough about that, we pretty much slept a lot of this trip, because the bed was sooo comfy. Our bed here at home has springs coming out the sides and just kills us during the night. I have to take a sleep aid because it sucks so hard! But we slept like babies!

We went shopping the next day, got a new piece. Went to the concert. Ending up going later than we had hoped. I blame traffic, and our gps didn't take us to the address like we thought it would. LAME. But we ended up finding it on accident, lol, and made it in enough time to see some bands. Three Days Grace was AMAZING!!!!! I love them sooo much! But where we were sitting, I'm pretty sure I was the only real tdg fan. Which sucked!! If I was on the ground level, I would have been freakin the fuck out!

Ahh....

Then we slept away a day, but got up and then went shopping a bit more, and got Canes chicken. Pretty tasty! Stayed up all night, and had a good time. Our last day we went to the Columbus Zoo. Which was aight, it was super hot, so that made it un-enjoyable. But the zoo itself was pretty sweet. Got some souvenirs. Then we made our long journey home on little sleep.

Came back, went to a friends house to try out some new stuff we got on our way back, and picked up our kitty!! Missed her so much.

And now trying to get back to daily life. Actually, Ill rephrase, trying to care about getting back to daily life.

And that sums that up in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment